Wednesday, March 23, 2011

How I love old stash....

You know what I love?
Actually do you know what two things I love?

Saving money/buying bargains and using my old stash.  I actually find rather a lot of pleasure in being able to re-use or re purpose something, breathing new life into something that was on its way to the bin or taking something that is old and making it look new or fit in with new products.

This is reflected a lot in my crafty endeavours, take this layout below, some of that paper is about 8 years old, some of it was rescued from going to the bin at my old work, the button came from a jar of vintage goodies found at the op shop and the pretty pink die cut paper came from a cheap multi pack of die cuts at Big W for about $5.  I did not have to buy a single a thing for this layout, it was all product that I had at home, some new and some old, some at the higher end price wise and some right at the bottom, I love it when a layout comes together like that especially when I can use paper that is from my earlier days of scrapping.   
Amazing
(Paper: K&Co, Paper Salon, GCD Studios, Lexel, Bazzill, Grant Archival)
(Other: Kaiser Pearls, Ribbon, Lace Trim, Button, Sam & Lucy Tiny Types, K&Co Stickers, Kindy Glitz, Butterfly Punch-Heidi Grace)


No comments: