Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kaiser Outlet, Brisbane

Quite some time ago I had to venture out to the other side of Brisbane to collect some stuff that I had bought from a warehouse and it just so happened that it was in the same area as the Kaiser Craft outlet and a Spotlight, double bonus I say.

I wont even vent about the fact that it took me over an hour to get there, I had to pay for four tolls in total and that it took me like an hour to find the Kaiser shop which I had passed all but about twenty times but when I finally found the place it was a bitter sweet moment.  Yes it was full of Kaiser products and yes some of them were deliciously cheap but I am not the biggest consumer of Kaiser products to begin with and I actually expected to be walking out of that place with bags upon bags and instead I spent a measly $32, give or take.


The purchase of the day was the brads and the rhinestones, they were all very, very cheap and in big bins I also figured that the epoxy brads could have the sticker pulled off and I could put on my own image of choice.  Some of the paper was cheap and the rest of it was full price, in fact I don't think I even bought any of the reduced paper.

I would loved to have got some cheap stamps but the newer ones were full price and the ones that they did have reduced I could get for cheaper on e-bay and I did not like them.  The other cheap options that were all in bins were mainly Kaiser wood products, ink pads, paint and wood backed stamps and I don't use Kaiser ink, I hate off the page/altered projects, I have enough paint and I don't want anymore wooden stamps so that option was out.

All in all if you love Kaiser stuff and searching through bins for that elusive item than by all means the Kaiser shop might be for you, I however will not be going back unless I am in the area as it is so far for me to travel and Kasier although I totally get the appeal is just not my favourite paper manufacturer, was good to see what all the fuss was about though :)

No comments: