Friday, June 22, 2012

A haul post....

Generally as a rule I don't do haul posts,  I don't buy terribly exciting stuff, I actually buy very little these days as I scrap quite infrequently and lastly most of my stuff comes in dribs and drabs a sticker sheet here, four sheets of cardstock there, nothing worth doing a post about.

A few days ago I went to my closest Spotlight looking for some fabric and I just happened to hit paper crafters heaven, discount scrapbook supplies....


Kaisercraft, Bella, Pebbles and American Crafts paper all reduced to 70c a sheet the five sheets at the front are either embossed or glittered, I don't think I have ever bought paper that cheap before.

 The glitter ribbon and the the glitter dots were all 99c a pack from Riot Art And Craft and the American Craft Remarks stickers and rub ons were from Spotlight and were all wait for it......50c a pack.

I have never seen specials like that before and I normally never get those kinds of prices, very lucky indeed.

I left quite a few things behind especially at Spotlight but after the cleaning and re-organising I did the other day adding in more supplies that I don't need but was cheap was just not going to work, it is a hard lesson that I am slowly getting better at, leaving cheap craft stuff behind and only buying the things that I will actually use.

That's it for me for a while though, I honestly have very little time or mojo these days for crafting and I can't keep buying things if I am not using them so that will most likely be the last craft shop I do for some time.

No comments: