Monday, January 14, 2013

Comings and goings....

I can't believe that we are already halfway through the month, where does all the time go?

 New Years, spent at my best friends place enjoying drinking games, Connect Four, BBQ's, swims in the pool and just a lot of sitting around doing nothing with a drink in hand. 
 A day trip back to my beautiful Coolum Beach with a swim at Stumers, seriously could not have picked a more perfect day, bliss.


Followed by a quick trip to the Ginger Factory for a ride on the train and an ice cream.  We used to live in Yandina and although I had been to the Ginger Factory grounds a few times I had never been on that train, was nice to cross that off my things to do list.  

 Guzman Y Gomez with our friend, only our favourite place to eat in the Valley with a frozen Margarita no less and followed with a peanut butter ice cream.......woah there awesome.

A trip into the Brisbane Museum to see the dinosaurs. 

 And then a trip to Sushi Train for lunch, only my kids ultimate place to eat with the ultimate food you could ask for even more so than McDonalds....something is wrong with those awesome kidlets of mine

A trip to Spotlight.  It has been a while since I have treated myself to some crafty supplies, actually I was at Trade Secret looking for clothes but somehow I ended up in Spotlight with no clothes but a bag of craft goodies.  I am feeling 100% guilt free with this lot as the Franchville washi tapes and glitter dots were 50% off, the Christmas ribbon was 30c a roll and although full price for the Thickers I used the $10 off voucher from the Spotlight magazine so I actually got them for FREE, man I love that deal. 

No comments: