Saturday, July 28, 2012

Girly Layouts


I made both of these quite some time ago but we have had the busiest last two months that they just sat there waiting to be photographed and put into an album, kind of like the laundry and all the junk in garage, just sitting there waiting to be dealt with.... 



The Pose.  I have been a real pink, girly kind of kick recently and I think that that comes across in this layout.  Flowers and butterfly's, pearls and lace, you don't get much more girly than that.  The best thing about this layout in particular is that all the papers except the Sassafras foldies have come from paper and cardstock bought from Big W.  As much as I love going to my LSS I also love being able to get more "bang for my buck" and brands such as Grace Taylor and DCWV do offer that.


How cute is this stack?  I like most of the papers in this pack as they are perfect for little girl pages but what I really, really loved was the yellow chevron paper and the pink polka dot that they had in the back.


Simple Pleasures.  This layout was done using some of that left over chevron and some papers from the Crate paper pretty party line, surprisingly I loved a lot of that line as normally I am more about the brights.  This layout has a lot of bits and pieces in it from a few manufactures and as per my normal scrapbooking procedures is a mixture of new and really old, everything from Queen and Co corner stickers, eight year old brads and brand new paper.

No comments: