Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter is upon us....

 Another Easter throwback for you.



I made a couple of variants of this cards when I was away on our family holiday last September.  I did not take much with me but I did know that I wanted to use some new paper I had and a Close To My Heart stamp set that I bought at a craft de stash.

I have no idea how old this stamp is but I could no resist those cute bunnies. 
One of the things that I love about stamps is that generally speaking they have no "expiration" date.  Sure some styles go out of fashion or are no longer considered trendy but you can use stamps over and over again and change the look or feel of them by using different colours, papers and styling them in a different way.
It got me thinking about all those older stamps that I have not been showing any love to over the past few years so I am going to try and use some of those neglected older sets and breathe some new life into them again.
Everything old is new again.
   

No comments: