Saturday, April 11, 2020

An Easter Throwback....

An little Easter throwback for you in more ways than one.

For a start Miss T here is so much bigger and filled with a ton more attitude and eye rolls these days and secondly this was a layout started quite some time ago but that dreaded self doubt and indecisiveness came to visit and this layout sat in a pile of incomplete layouts for a really long time.

If I am being honest it was the two things that I struggle with the most that got to me....
Titles and Journaling, urrgh.
I am currently on a journey to work out to rectify this problem and find some solutions, one of the biggest hurdles I have and that I hate my handwriting on my layouts and I hate sitting at the computer and creating digital journaling so I am going to invest in fixing up a typewriter that I have and hopefully that helps me with that problem.

Titles, well that is a problem for future Erin to work out.


Aside from that how cute is this layout?

So different from what I would normally create but I love all the different pastel papers and tags all over the place.  Again as with most of my creations this is a great mix of old and new, brands and generic.  Some of the paper is from big box store stacks, some of the stickers are from a sticker book from Aldi and some of the paper and tags are from brands found at the scrapbook shop, I am quite partial to that carrot patterned paper if I am being honest.




No comments: