Friday, April 9, 2021

A little big project called project life....

I haven't been posting much lately on here or any of my socials to be fair but I have been actively working on a 2021 Project Life album this year.
I have always wanted to tackle project life even if it was just once but I always found it too overwhelming or I was too disorganised to keep it going past January....yep 4 weeks was just too much for me 😂😂
This year I seem to have found a system that works and I have been keeping on top of it all.


The secret for me at least is a portable photo printer, who would have thought that all that photo editing and uploading to online or a machine in store and having to make the time to go into a store and then realising you have sized your photos all wrong and you have to start all over again could be an inspiration and creativity killer.

I bought a Canon Selphy at the start of Australias covid lockdowns starting last year because I figured that if I was at home a lot I would need some photos to scrapbook so I was going to use that time to craft my little heart out. I ended up not needing the Selphy because our lockdowns were so minimal where I am and I was able to work the whole time but I did start printing the odd photos here and there, that was when the realisation crept in that maybe this is exactly what I have been looking for to help me get started on that Project Life album that I tried to start 7 years ago and that never made it past January.

No comments: