Tuesday, September 22, 2020

The pink to end all pinks....

A looooong time ago I used to work at a wedding invitation and party store and was surrounded by pretty paper all day long 😍. One of the perks of this job was a discount on all of those delicious A4 sized sheets of paper and cardstock and I made pretty good use of that perk however years later I still have a fair amount of all that card making stuff that I never get into. On my journey to try and use up all those long forgotten treasures I dug out all my pearl card and was inspired to make something using this pink to end all pinks 😂.

I absoloutley love this pattern paper. My kids are teenagers now and this kind of pattern does not really appeal to them anymore but it's the kind of pink and fun pattern that I love.
I pulled out another stamp that I have not managed to use yet and found the perfect stamp in a Close To My Heart set that I got A little while back. It was also really fun to pull out some embossing powder and have a play with that is a product that I not only love using but also love the finished look of, I simply do not get it out enough.

No comments: