Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Sometimes a project that we have planned out in our head does not end up working out the way that we want, happens to the best of us from time to time. I recently made a card using some mystery foil that I now know is clearly of dubious origins but at the time just saw as reguar foil, anyways this foil just would just not do what I wanted it to do and i ended up getting less than stellar results from it.... never mind I still put it to good use for this fun and bright card. It is good to remember that sometimes mistakes or unexpected results can actually turn into wonderful projects or spark your creativity.

I actually really love how this card turned out and am glad that I got to have a play with this My Favourite Things stamp set that I have had for a while but as usual have not had a chance to play around with it. Next time I use this set I would love to make some fun and bright gift tags.

No comments: