Friday, March 30, 2012

Because it's a Massive Attack kind of day....


It was the kind of day today that demanded some glorious ageless beats and what could be better than Massive Attack?  I have had a very long love affair with this band that goes all the way back to my very early teen years, this righteous taste is music probably only added to my all round uncool status back in the day but whose laughing now?  Not a shameful Coolio or Mariah Carey album in my CD collection thank you but I do have Massive Attack, I think that qualifies me as cool before I knew it, no?


Ohhh, how I LOVE this new song by Australian House Music DJ Cassian.  Seeing as it is a Friday night and sadly I am at home again (see; every Friday night in the last three years, sigh) I thought I would post this get up off your seat and shake it gem of a track up.


I Love Sia, I am kind of responsive to David Guetta (see; was much better before he got discovered and started doing mainstream radio friendly tracks) but I do love a smashing pop/dance crossover and this my friends is a bit of techno/dance/pop fun. 

No comments: