Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter....

Just a quick post on the Easter parcels that I made for Teela's teachers.
I ran out of time this year to make a big deal of Easter so I decided to make a small treat bag of Easter M&M's and home made Oreo truffle chocolates to hand out to the teachers.


I make Chocolates a bit but its usually for Birthdays and Hens nights so I had to find some more "appropriate" chocolate moulds.  Being Easter time I had a few to choose from and I am pretty sure the two silicone moulds I found came in at under $5 at the cheapy store, the bunny mould I already owned.
 Tags made with the Cricut Doodle Charm cartridge, easy and a free option for the treat bags.

I always have a stash of cellophane bags but I snagged these treat bags at Aldi of all places for 99c and they have little bunnies on them, perfect.  I bought a roll of bunny ribbon for $2 and tied the top of the bags, done.

I love the ease of using treat/cellophane bags and the fact that they are so cheap and have become so ready available.  Ribbon is another thing that can be found pretty much anywhere and really cheap and as a little easy and cheap token of appreciation they do the job wonderfully.

No comments: