Sunday, April 15, 2012

Week In Review....

Easter has come and gone, so has the holidays (bahh humbug), I feel like I have had a chocolate coma, I caught up with quite a few good friends and sadly missed out out seeing others, we had illness go through the whole family and my over indulgence in vodka lead to a horrible hangover, blech...

Cocktails with the best company...A surprise visit from my bestie and a few well earned drinkies, yes this was all after the hangover incident...glutton for punishment.


Reese's Pieces, these things should be illegal
 The aptly titled Being Boy....It never ceases to amaze me just how much boy he can be.
Fixing the pile of broken jewellery.  After finishing up making a Turquoise bracelet set for my Bestie I decided to hunker down and re-make and repair my old faithful and broken bracelets.
The sick little man, sleeping his little heart out over the holidays :(

Discovering another track that takes me away to my musical happy place.  Music plays a huge part of my life and always has and this track just has that magic formula that is a perfect fit for me.

No comments: