Sunday, April 15, 2012

Layout Complete....

I have no idea how it can take me over two weeks to print off and attach journaling but I swear that is the most painful part for me in getting a layout finished.

I have had this layout finished and sitting on my desk for a few days now and finally with a wee bit of sun out I actually managed to get a decent shot

I found this positively ancient and original year 2000 photo in a pile. 
Don't worry I always had doubles printed off so it was in my scrapbook photos. 

The photo is an unedited from the days of film cameras and it had a bit going on in the background so it needed to be cropped down.  I am not a fan of the small photo in the corner and lot of white space so I turned my small photo into a fake Polaroid.  the dimensions are just slightly off but I tried to make it as close as possible to the real thing.  I actually really love this layout and it's purple, purple has always been a bit of a scrapbooking nemesis for me but I love how this turned out.... 

No comments: