Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week In Review....


 Healthy Lunch.  My kids are amazing eaters but I kind of hate the daily routine of sandwiches and fruit bars so on non kindy days I am implementing healthy lunches.  The best thing is they actually eat all of this without being hassled or bribed.

How many four year olds do you know that love spinach?  Miss T is a odd ball child who often chooses to eat a salad over things like chicken nuggets and chips and will eat spinach straight from the container in the fridge rather than crackers.

Chocolate fudge pie, the burnt crust was a nice extra touch :(

In all seriousness though I used to bake for a living and I had my own business supplying cakes and slices etc.. I have not properly baked since I closed up but I did get the urge to bake during this week.  Too much going on, kids interrupting and an unfamiliar oven all led to a nice fudge part and a sad and burnt over cooked pastry.  Am going to go back and attempt it again at some stage.

No comments: